PEM Parent Bulletin for School Closings and E-Learning Days:
• PEM Parent Bulletin for School Closings
• Parent Bulletin Regarding E-Learning Days
• 5-12 Student Checklist for E-Learning Days
PEM Covid-19 Dashboard:
• PEM Covid-19 Dashboard
PEM Covid-19 Preparedness Plan:
• PEM Covid-19 Preparedness Plan 2022-23 School Year
PEM District Testing:
• District Testing Calendar
• Parent/Guardian Guide and Refusal for Student Participation in Statewide Testing
PEM Online Software Inventory and Resources:
PEM uses a variety of digital tools to support student learning. Technology vendors and software is utilized to support work as we help all students develop the skills necessary to succeed in an ever-changing world.
We have an inventory of our online software inventory and resources available for view. This inventory includes our curriculum, testing, and assessment tools, and outlines the student data elements within each tool. This list is maintained and communicated annually to all families.
To view the inventory, click on the link below:
• Online Software Inventory and Resources
PEM Technology Issues:
• Report Technology Issue
Public Input on Safe Learning Plan:
The public may provide input to help us improve our plan and procedures relating to response to COVID-19. We will review our plans periodically. We realize that although the COVID-19 pandemic is greatly improving, the situation is fluid and ever evolving, and if circumstances change, we may also need to adjust.
If you have any questions or input, you may provide this input via email to email@example.com.
Other Documents of Importance for the PEM Community
• Application for Educational Benefits (2022-23)
• Community and Financial Resources
• District Revenues and Expenses Budget