PEM School Building and Facility Use
Plainview-Elgin-Millville Community School are available to public organizations with adequate insurance and are subject to policies and procedures outlined in the Facility Use Policy. If your organization would like information about using any of the school buildings in our district, call or email Lori Nienow. All facility requests must be made in writing, and the forms may be found in the section below.

Activities Office

If your group is non-profit, we also have a reduced fee scale.

Our goal is to ensure that your event runs smoothly.

Please contact us with any questions you might have regarding facility use at PEM Schools.


Why do community groups pay to use school facilities?
Access to facilities involves added costs such as utilities, cleaning, consumable supplies, and additional wear and tear. These costs are absorbed by the regular classroom if not charged back to the user.

Where does the revenue from facility rental go?
The revenue is used to replace consumable supplies such as paper towels and toilet paper, offset utilities and personnel costs and maintenance of facilities and fields.